Cassidy Cornblatt tagged me with this award back in January and I am sorry that it has taken me so long to acknowledge his praise. I’m not sure if this means the blog is inspiring or if the material contained is inspired. Either way, thank you Cassidy. One of the reasons I started to blog was to reach out to help other writers and hopefully be receive help from them. So, this was very nice to receive.
As with most awards, there is a catch. Here come the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog – Check (look in About/Awards)
2. Link back to the person who nominated you – Check (See first two words of post)
3. State seven things about yourself – Check (See below)
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them (Really? Hmmm!)
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements – They know how I feel about them because I tell them.
1. I drink 80 to 120 ounces of water every day..
2. Wearing a necktie is a mortal sin, in my opinion.
3. Kentucky bluegrass is the most common weed in my yard. I prefer planting beds with perennials and ornamental grasses.
4. I believe the Constitution of the United States and Bill of Rights are just fine the way they were written without a lawyer’s or politician’s “Interpretation”.
5. Raspberry iced tea is my drink of choice on hot days.
6. I’d rather be fishing than doing almost anything else.
7. I recently started to Tweet. Yikes!!!
Please see the Blogs I Read and list of blogs For Writers to the right of this post. These people inspire me daily and they know how I feel about them.